ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting Married after PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexanoon
Newly Registered

Getting Married after PR

Post by alexanoon » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I have received PR from the HO. I wanted to check if i am free to get marrieed in the UK now or will i face problems with the HO if I marry again.

I was married to eea national, we then divorced and i retained my rights. then i was issued with PR from the HO valid till 2021.

Please let me know wha your thoughts are

thanks

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 pm

not a problem at all,.. they shouldnt say anything...

by the way can you plz let me what sort of documents did u send and did u apply for ROR b4 PR or did u do it all together..

Punjab
BANNED

Re: Getting Married after PR

Post by Punjab » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

alexanoon wrote:please share your retained my rights documents and case
many
thanks

reda
Member of Standing

Re: Getting Married after PR

Post by reda » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:57 pm

alexanoon wrote:I have received PR from the HO. I wanted to check if i am free to get marrieed in the UK now or will i face problems with the HO if I marry again.

I was married to eea national, we then divorced and i retained my rights. then i was issued with PR from the HO valid till 2021.

Please let me know wha your thoughts are

thanks
Hi alexanoon can you please give us your timetable and what docs you sent to HO (did you include cover letter for explain your situation)please.