ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) -Other team member application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazmul95
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) -Other team member application

Post by nazmul95 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 am

Hi,

We are 2 people planning to apply for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa seperately, where one member from inside the UK and other member from outside the UK.

As I am only maintaining the £800 now, so I will apply next month and other member will apply after 3 months by maintaining the funds outside the UK.

I have few questions on this situation:

Q: if we don't apply together now,is there any time limit about when other member must apply to join the team?

Q; Do we need joint bank account to allow each of us to access the same amount of £200k?

Q: What will be required for the other member to apply for visa who will apply later (in my case, other member will apply after 3 months).

Q: Will he need any document from the 1st applicant as an evidence to make a team.

Thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!