ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and CIVIL Judgment , shall i say yes or no

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miyazi78

ILR and CIVIL Judgment , shall i say yes or no

Post by miyazi78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi all . i am about to apply ILR on the basis of 10 years rule . I havn't any gap in my 10 years . there has only one problem that give me pain

i had CCJ on march 2004 . i paid the full amount 2 month time and it was stayed on my credit file and public records as wel that judgment satisfied . mean while since 2004 i had 7 time extension my visa . 5 time premire service and 2 postal application . all of the time i didnt notify them that i had ccj .

now i am about to submit my application . i am reaaly worry , shall i say yes or no on the box .though it has over 8 years now . My case or ccj are no longer in public record .

plz wait for some advice

miyazi