ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gurungboi2
Newly Registered

Need advice please

Post by gurungboi2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi,

anyone help me with my problems. My problem is that i lost my passport and the real problem is that i need to apply for my visa this month. i just applied for a temporary passport and got a police report as well. The thing is that do i have to notify the home office as well and get a new visa card as my visa is running out in jan 2012 and if do need a new bimetric card, i think i will not have that much time . from what i think, i just want to apply with my temporary passport with a police report as my visa is finishing soon. i am a dependent of a student and we are applying together.

can anyone please give me more advice about it.

thank you

ruskcake

Re: Need advice please

Post by ruskcake » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm

gurungboi2 wrote:Hi,

anyone help me with my problems. My problem is that i lost my passport and the real problem is that i need to apply for my visa this month. i just applied for a temporary passport and got a police report as well. The thing is that do i have to notify the home office as well and get a new visa card as my visa is running out in jan 2012 and if do need a new bimetric card, i think i will not have that much time . from what i think, i just want to apply with my temporary passport with a police report as my visa is finishing soon. i am a dependent of a student and we are applying together.

can anyone please give me more advice about it.

thank you
In order to help need more information:
Whats your nationality, age, which country are you currently in, what kind of visa did you enter the UK on and the visa expiry date?

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm

This is a rare case and only an immigration lawyer can advice you better.
Last edited by Deviser on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruskcake

Post by ruskcake » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Deviser wrote:This is a rear case and only an immigration lawyer can advice you better.
I hope Deviser meant "rare" and not "rear"!