ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa: Working for Judiciary,What Money and NSC

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PinkFloyd

Family Visa: Working for Judiciary,What Money and NSC

Post by PinkFloyd » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello All,

I am putting the final touches for Family Visitor Visa for my parents and Sister. However, I seek help from the community to resolve the final glitches.

5.9 Have you ever worked for any organisation of a type (state or non-state) listed below?
One of the Opton here is Judiciary. My father is a lawyer who has a private practice. I am not sure If I should be marking here as he is not employed by the Judiciary system as opposed to Judges etc. I am taking 'work for' as being on the payroll. Should I leave this unmarked.

5.15 What money is available for your trip?
I am sponsoring the trip fully for my parents. Should I leave this blank. Or is it generally good to show amount of readily available cash. If so, I will pump up their account and provide reason that it is for the trip. For their Financial standing I am planning to show Post office savings Account and Savings Certificates.

Saving Certificates; I will be providing various saving certificates(National Saving Certificate NSC etc) to show their savings. As a financial document, I am wary of VFS/UKBA handling it as In my opinion they are blank cheques. Has anyone else submitted it for saving or is their an alternative by way of notorised photo copies etc.

As I side note, I will be making all three application on the same day. VFS call centre informed me that I should produce the original with one application and for the other two just provide the photocopies and mention in their covering letter that the originals are to be used from that particular application. Is this how it is normally done for multiple applications.

Thanks for your time. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!