ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary credits/ Limited company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

heyyou007
Newly Registered

salary credits/ Limited company

Post by heyyou007 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello,
I have a limited company and drawing salary and dividend.
My Salary as per the payslip is generated weekly and I had been crediting my salary month. There are some mismatch between the salary and payslip. Is the a problem ? If it is a problem would it be liable for rejection or the amount will not be considered ?
Also There had not been salary credits to my account during a particular month. Is this an issue?
Please can someone guide me ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:57 pm

It depends on what the mismatches are heyyou007 - is it possible to elaborate a little (e.g. are the dates different, the amounts, both or something else?)

Also with the missing credits, is it just that you don't pay yourself each month (so for example 2 payslips in a 3 month period) or you intend to pay yourself each month but haven't so you are in effect a creditor of your own company?

Either way with your second point I don't see an issue (at least from my interpretation) as the main concern of UKBA is that you achieve a certain level of previous earnings to match what you have claimed - I will bow to better judgment on this however.

heyyou007
Newly Registered

Post by heyyou007 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Matthew, Thanks for the quick reply. In my case Date and amount both are not matching. Please can you suggest ?