ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Father EEA Application refused : Urgent help needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

majaseem
Newly Registered

My Father EEA Application refused : Urgent help needed

Post by majaseem » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

My father (70 years old) applied in september 2011 as EEA Family member of his French citizen son(my brother) who is living and working in uk and HO has refused the application in december 2011 saying that "There is no evidence that father is financilay dependant on EEA National in the UK and that and that he meets his daily living needs."

We have decided to appeal again . please help by giving me advise and comments URGENTLY please. any ground of appeal on this please .further more father had a by pass surgery last week and we have decided not to tell him at this situation . we got really upset. our lawyer says he got confidental winning the appeal and we have spent a lot of money as well.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:51 am

Continue from HERE please.

What was the development since then
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors