ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR granted 16 dec 2011 glasgow peo

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xoliemitch
Newly Registered

ILR granted 16 dec 2011 glasgow peo

Post by xoliemitch » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

Hi
having used this forum to gather stuff and info I needed I thought I would post how my appt went. I applied for ILR as a work permit holder. My story - came to UK as a visitor in 2000 then changed to student visa 6 months later. did my nurse training from 2003-2006, work permit 2006-2011.
My appt was at 1030...arrived at 10am went through security checks..could not take mobile in as it had a camera:( so was given a fob to collect it after.
after this shown into office went to first teller..showed her email confirmation of appt and she gave me a number and told me to wait till I was called.
About 10mins later my number was called the guy then asked me to give him my application form and proof of my finances
I gave him - P60 For past 5 years
Bank statements over 12 months ( he gave me 9 back and said he only needed the last 3 months
12 months payslips and like bank statements only took last 3 months
Letter from Employer clearly stating SOC code and my annual salary and that my post was continuing
I also gave my work permit letter from 2006.
The guy told me that they would do a criminal records check and that due to all data entry onto computer I would be waiting for apprx an hour and a half.

at around 1115 my number was called again. I was given my passport to check over that details were correct on my INDEFINITE LEAVE TO remain visa. given passport back with terms of ILR told my payment had gone through then I danced out that place...nearly forgot to pick up my phone too...
so thats that..
btw I had spent over 10 quid photocopying bank statements p60s etc and they didnt even want them....:(
now to pay off that credit card bill

ra_one_2011

Post by ra_one_2011 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 pm

hi could you tell me how good the staffs were at glasgow PEO? thanks, were they co-operative, humble?