ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 RECIVED BUT NOT UPDATED IN DATEBASE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monikamroz
Newly Registered

EEA2 RECIVED BUT NOT UPDATED IN DATEBASE

Post by monikamroz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 am

HELLO again. just as a reminder : im polish. my husband egyptian.
he recived his eea2 in march 2011(it was our 3rd time after 2 rejections)
i have a question, hope someone can help me :): we've been on holiday in egypt but in our returnig journey(november 10th, 2011) on londow heatrow, during passport control, we've been told that his residence status still not showing his right to be here-what we been told is that only reject decision from 2010 been in date base.
where should we call to request them to update my husband residence status.???? any phone number???

and one more question: how long can a person recived 5 years residence(eea3) be each year abroad??( traveling alone, not with, me as im self-employed and have work here)
Last edited by monikamroz on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 am

I presume you are referring to EEA2 - Residence card for EEA family member as EEA3 is Confirmation of PR status for EEA nationals.

Did your partner had any problem entering the UK? Were you told in the border control you need to phone someone to update the status? I would not bother trying to sort it out now. If he faces any problems in the future, the quickest way would be to sort it out in the border control (they can see that his RC in the passport is genuine).

He can be up to 6 months outside the UK without breaking residency.

monikamroz
Newly Registered

Post by monikamroz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 am

THANK U SO MUUUCH.
yes i meant eea2. ;)
they kept us-rather my husband- about an hour till finally they let him thru.
do u know maybe any nr to call borded agency?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Try the European enquiries contact centre on 0151 672 5626.

They are the ones who handled your husband EEA2 application. Explain what happened at Heathrow. If they can't fix it on the spot, I suggest you call again after few weeks just to verify it was done.