ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi all

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

hi all

Post by Sunny_88 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 am

I applied Uk student visa for my MBA in college & it got refused for small reason, all paperwork were fine...

Now i want to apply for University for my MSC (International Business Management)

Will i get the Visa or not...

Many Thanks..
Sunny

ruskcake

Re: hi all

Post by ruskcake » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 am

Sunny_88 wrote:I applied Uk student visa for my MBA in college & it got refused for small reason, all paperwork were fine...

Now i want to apply for University for my MSC (International Business Management)

Will i get the Visa or not...

Many Thanks..
Sunny
In nearly all cases the student visa is issued based on the paperwork. Obviously your paperwork was not fine that is why the visa was refused. What was the small reason??

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi Ruskcake,

Thanks for your reply,

In CAS Letter there was mention, i was selected for MBA on the basis of my ielts certificate and academics, but when i got interviewed by Embassy they ask me have u been talked to college before ,,,, i said Yes... this is the reason they misunderstood my answer, that i was selected by the basis of ielts certificate and interviewed by college....

ruskcake

Post by ruskcake » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Sunny_88 wrote:Hi Ruskcake,

Thanks for your reply,

In CAS Letter there was mention, i was selected for MBA on the basis of my ielts certificate and academics, but when i got interviewed by Embassy they ask me have u been talked to college before ,,,, i said Yes... this is the reason they misunderstood my answer, that i was selected by the basis of ielts certificate and interviewed by college....
I am afraid you have lost me. What you say does not make sense. What exactly does it say in your refusal letter, what reason they gave?
Last edited by ruskcake on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 pm

The thing you are defining in your post is comes under 'deception' so entry clerance applications has 10 years ban on deception.

If this is the case, your all UK visa applications will be refused either in college or in university upto next 10 years.

ruskcake

Post by ruskcake » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 am

Deviser wrote:The thing you are defining in your post is comes under 'deception' so entry clerance applications has 10 years ban on deception.

If this is the case, your all UK visa applications will be refused either in college or in university upto next 10 years.
See if I got this straight:

The CAS letter mentions you were accepted based on IELTS and academic qualifications and

In the visa interview you mentioned you were accepted after the college interviewed you

Is this the situation?

Post by 2012 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Sunny_88 wrote:Hi Ruskcake,

Thanks for your reply,

1. Did u not take your IELTS certificate with you for the interview as IELTS wud have been an important requirement for the visa?
2. I am very surprised to say that all the paperwork was ok but just cuz u said that u had an interview with the college and hence u visa was rejected.
3. Wat makes u think that if u apply again and again in u interview with Embassy (which m 100% will be asked to attend) HO wud not ask for the same question as u last interview notes will be on the system anyways plus on the form it says "Have u applied for UK visa in the past".