ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP DEPENDENT VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Krish123
Newly Registered

HSMP DEPENDENT VISA

Post by Krish123 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:22 pm

Hi,
My wife has applied for HSMP and waiting for decision..I am also planning apply as dependent once she gets her HSMP approved...Please tell me what steps I should take to apply as a dependent...We are very recently married just one month back, so we cud not claim points for HSMP....How long generally does it take for a dependent VISA approval....

Please Guide me where I should look out for these information

sdd7677
Newly Registered

Post by sdd7677 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:56 pm

you require minimum of 2 years marriage life ONLY IF you are claiming point for the dependent. In your case your wife has applied on her own and once if she get approval letter from home office, you have to just put marriage certificate and all other required docs adn passport of your both....and there you go !!!! thats it....once you get approval letter from home office, you can contact me by sending PM so that if you need can help out which docs to be put in for EC(entry clearance)

Krish123
Newly Registered

Post by Krish123 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:21 pm

Thanks sdd7677,
That relieves me !!....I'll contact you after my wife gets the letter.

superfy
Newly Registered

Post by superfy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:10 am

Krish123 wrote:Thanks sdd7677,
That relieves me !!....I'll contact you after my wife gets the letter.
if you only want to apply HSMP dependent visa, you can apply with your wife when your wife get approved!