ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP APPLICATION DELAY ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hayashi
Newly Registered

HSMP APPLICATION DELAY ?

Post by hayashi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 pm

hi all,

i have submitted my hsmp application after PSW before last year 4 april when the rule was changing. Its been almost 8 months my application is still under process, Apart from writing couple of letters to home office still couldn't get any positive response or any time deadline.
All they say it is underprocess.
My question is that is there a way I can know how much time it will took for my application to be processed, or people who have submitted application in the same time can please tell me what happened to there application.

I am desparate guys,
help me here.
thanking in advance...

lahanotu
Newly Registered

Post by lahanotu » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Well I am in the same situation situation.Applied at PEO Liverpool on 22nd of Feb 2011 with three dependants.
They said my application is valid but has been passed to another team for further enquiries.
I have written them thrice all I get is it's still awaiting decision.

All we can do is to wait for the decision and by God's grace it will favour us on the long run, so is fingers crossed.

hayashi
Newly Registered

Post by hayashi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 am

thanks lahanotu for your kind words,
i hope that after waiting we get positive response.

but 1 thing is of sure that these home office people sometimes do delays without any reason I don't know how much I have to wait more to get the decision but I am waiting anxiously for that. The reason is that i married a year ago and need my wife to be with me so waiting for my decision so i can apply her case.

anyway if anybody else got something to share that will be great help.
thanking in advance...

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 am

I know few people who are in a similar situation. I think because UKBA was closing Tier-1 General on 6th of April 2011, too many people applied for it (as it was already suspended for overseas applicants in Nov 2010).

But the delay doesn’t mean there is an issue with your applications, it’s only the UKBA can’t cope with the work load. Hopefully you will hear from Home Office soon.