ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Third Party sponsor allow in this case?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cyber_warez

Does Third Party sponsor allow in this case?

Post by cyber_warez » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:24 am

Dear sir/Madam
I am planning to apply UK Settlement visa under the rules of 317 i.e over 18.I am currently living at Nepal alone studying Bachelor almost all of mine family are living at United Kingdom. Last year mine father got car accident at uk.He is seriously injured taking rest at hospital.now he is being disable and can't do job.I have one brother at uk holding BNO Passport. He is working in the one company with good salary.Does my brother allow to sponsor me as a Third party sponsor. If yes what are the documents need to show.

kind regard,
Shyam lama
ktm,Nepal

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:41 am

You don't qualify for settlement as you are not indigent and/or ill (or what could be described as living in extreme compassionate circumstances). Additionally, if your brother is BNO he has no right of abode in the UK; he can visit for six month periods. Is he aware of this? Or perhaps he is living and working there under an appropriate PBS category.

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Sorry for late reply
@ ruskcake
mine father is holding ILR and mine brother is holder British Passport and working there..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 am

In your first post you said your Brother was BNO rather than British. Which is it? If it's BNO he would need a visa to live and work in the UK as that status does not permit a right of abode in the UK.

Even in he is British or even if your father has ILR, it does not help your situation because as a person over 18 you are not entitled to settle in the UK on the basis of this under your current circumstances.