ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa HELPPPP PLZ

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haly4mozi

Spouse Visa HELPPPP PLZ

Post by haly4mozi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am

I am applying for my husband's visa this month Inshallah and would like to know if anyone that was on INCOME SUPPORT has ever applied for their spouses visa? Also did you have 3rd party support? My father is supporting me but has anyone else been in the same boat as me??? Plz let me know and thanks :)

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa HELPPPP PLZ

Post by mochyn » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 am

haly4mozi wrote:I am applying for my husband's visa this month Inshallah and would like to know if anyone that was on INCOME SUPPORT has ever applied for their spouses visa? Also did you have 3rd party support? My father is supporting me but has anyone else been in the same boat as me??? Plz let me know and thanks :)
Every case is decided on its own merits and what has worked for some has not worked for others.
How long have you been married?

haly4mozi

Re: Spouse Visa HELPPPP PLZ

Post by haly4mozi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 pm

mochyn wrote:
haly4mozi wrote:I am applying for my husband's visa this month Inshallah and would like to know if anyone that was on INCOME SUPPORT has ever applied for their spouses visa? Also did you have 3rd party support? My father is supporting me but has anyone else been in the same boat as me??? Plz let me know and thanks :)
Every case is decided on its own merits and what has worked for some has not worked for others.
How long have you been married?

Thanks alot for the reply. I have been married since Oct 2009 and I had a baby on 17th Nov and due to my Cesarean Section I could not work and I am claiming Income Support since then.

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:28 pm

A few points and questions:

Is your husband in another country?

Why have you waited 2 years to apply for your husbands visa?

Yes you can use 3rd party support. You say your father is supporting you. He would have to support your husband and child too.
Thank you immigrationboards.com

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm

nadiii wrote:A few points and questions:

Is your husband in another country?

Why have you waited 2 years to apply for your husbands visa?

Yes you can use 3rd party support. You say your father is supporting you. He would have to support your husband and child too.
thx very much for the reply.
My husband went to Pakistan yesterday from Saudi Arabia as he will apply from Pakistan. I didn't apply before as I am under 21 and the stupid law was out at that time when the hubby n wife both had to be 21 or over. Now I am collecting all the documents and will apply next month inshallah. Just let me know how ur application goes too. Would love to know about others too.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 pm

IanDarke wrote:If you need any help with applying for your visa then use http://www.spammers/, they are fantastic..
Oh look we have another one. Can't be that good if they have to spend their afternoon trying to get work by posting on an immigration forum!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:51 am

I've deleted the post Greenie...and agree they must be desperate! One to avoid perhaps! :wink: