ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension - Bank Statement Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

QuickSam
BANNED

Tier 1 (General) extension - Bank Statement Query

Post by QuickSam » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi,

My bank statement shows my name as S.Brown and my full name is Sam Brown. I am not sure if this is acceptable.

The other question is that my current account statement is 150 pages if I want to use it for proving the earnings. I am not sure how to put that many pages with my application.

BR

MB243

Post by MB243 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

the name part should be fine

if you need to send so many pages then use a bigger padded envelope which can handle the weight

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Someone suggested to highlight the transactions and then mention the page numbers on a cover letter. I think that would be a good option

MB243

Post by MB243 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 pm

QuickSam wrote:Someone suggested to highlight the transactions and then mention the page numbers on a cover letter. I think that would be a good option
Thats a good option no doubt, forgot to mention it in my previous post.

Highlight your payments going in, like salary etc. Page numbers would only make sense if all the pages are sequentially numbered from start to end which is if you order statements for the whole year

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Or put coloured post-it flags to show where the transactions are on your statements. This way, you aren't writing on the statements themselves.