ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal on missing documents

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tiger2011
Newly Registered

Refusal on missing documents

Post by Tiger2011 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 am

Dear sirs/madam,

my friend who is a student who applying for an extension for tier 4 student with a highly trusted college I.e. government funded college in London.

Her application has been refused on the basis of missing the proof of a qualification listed on CAs and bank statement didn't show the amount of 1600 gbp covering 28 days. So no 0 for 30 points , 0 for 10 points.

Though I and my friend did check all docs before we sent them off in last oct 2011.
we are more than101% sure that everything has been enclosed with the application including her original degree from Thailand and bank statement covering 2 months but the returned docs are missing.

The good thing My friend can contact and get the replacement copy of her degree from Thailand.

But she is worrying that the college will not help help her on issuing new cas.

Please advise us how should we proceed from this, shall we resubmit the application with all documents required and 28 days bank statement showing updated 1600 . Would this be too late cos we have to wait for another 2months before she can get the bank statement ready.

What happen if college doesn't want to help I.e. refuse to issue another cCAS and ask her to reapply from Thailand.

This will not help my friend who has already spent all her saving for the tuition fees and started on term at the college plus the cost of travelling back and the proof of funding to apply for the visa will very very high and virtually impossible for het to show to the British embassy.

Pls pls help we need all the help we can.

We would like to thanks in advance for time and any advice you could provide.

Post by 2012 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:10 am

1. I will be very surprised to see if the caseworker missed the degree as mentioned on the CAS and ignored bank statements showing the required balance.
2. Did she get the right of appeal?

Tiger2011
Newly Registered

Post by Tiger2011 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Yes she has received the appeal form and all returning documents except the missing degree certificate and at least 2 pages of the bank statements.

Please advice what would be a reasonable step to take.

Thank you

Post by 2012 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 am

Tiger2011 wrote:Yes she has received the appeal form and all returning documents except the missing degree certificate and at least 2 pages of the bank statements.

Please advice what would be a reasonable step to take.

Thank you
1. If you go for the appeal then u need to submit that evidence on which the visa was refused.
2. So u need to provide u degree certificate plus the same statements which you said u did provide with your initial application (same period).
3. Also include in your appeal that u did submit the required documents but HO did not acknowledge the receipt of those documents (for you to prove that as Tribunal might wana check your form and see wat is ticked).
4. Also u college issued the CAS after seeing your degree certificate so u r in a strong position to prove that you did have the required degree as a proof.
5. As long as u provide the degree plus the bank statements for the same period u will win the appeal.

ruskcake

Re: Refusal on missing documents

Post by ruskcake » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:02 am

Tiger2011 wrote:Dear sirs/madam,

my friend who is a student who applying for an extension for tier 4 student with a highly trusted college I.e. government funded college in London.

Her application has been refused on the basis of missing the proof of a qualification listed on CAs and bank statement didn't show the amount of 1600 gbp covering 28 days. So no 0 for 30 points , 0 for 10 points.

Though I and my friend did check all docs before we sent them off in last oct 2011.
we are more than101% sure that everything has been enclosed with the application including her original degree from Thailand and bank statement covering 2 months but the returned docs are missing.

The good thing My friend can contact and get the replacement copy of her degree from Thailand.

But she is worrying that the college will not help help her on issuing new cas.

Please advise us how should we proceed from this, shall we resubmit the application with all documents required and 28 days bank statement showing updated 1600 . Would this be too late cos we have to wait for another 2months before she can get the bank statement ready.

What happen if college doesn't want to help I.e. refuse to issue another cCAS and ask her to reapply from Thailand.

This will not help my friend who has already spent all her saving for the tuition fees and started on term at the college plus the cost of travelling back and the proof of funding to apply for the visa will very very high and virtually impossible for het to show to the British embassy.

Pls pls help we need all the help we can.

We would like to thanks in advance for time and any advice you could provide.
What evidence do you have that you enclosed the academic certificates and bank statement etc when you submitted the application to the British Embassy??

Re: Refusal on missing documents

Post by 2012 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 am

1. According to the OP's post it is not an overseas application but application within UK.