ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General extension approved.PEO Croydon with solicitor

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1_newbie
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General extension approved.PEO Croydon with solicitor

Post by tier1_newbie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 am

Hi,
I have applied for Tier 1 General extension on 4th Jan 2012 at PEO Croydon premium service with solicitor for myself, my wife and 2 kids.

1. Current vignette HSMP / Tier 1 : TIER 1 GENERAL Premium sameday service)
2. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 16/03/2012
3. Date application submitted: 04/01/2012
4. Date decisioin informed through solicitor: 05/01/2012

I am an IT Consultant working through own limited company and sole director and 100% share holder.

Docs submitted:

1. Pay slips for 12 months
2. Divident vouchers for 12 months
3. Original Personal bank statements for 6 months + 6 months electronic copies of personal bank statements with barclays bank stamp on each page
4. electronic copies of savings account for 4 months with bank stamp on each page ( this is shown as part of maintenance of funds ).
5. Original Business bank statements for 6 months + 6 months electronic copies of business bank statements with barclays bank stamp on each page.
6. Accountant letter confirming gross salary, net salary, gross dividents, net dividents with his qualification and registration number.
7. company incorporation certificate - photo copy
8. VAT certificate - photo copy
9. flat rate VAT certificate - original copy

Highlighted the salary payment and divident payment in personal and business bank statements.

I got the approval letter today evening through solicitor with all the documents submitted.

I sincerly thank this forum for sharing the valuable info and owe a lot to members for valuable inputs.

Infact, I am eligible for my ILR February 2012.But my contract finished on 3rd Jan 2011 and I am getting new contract and the recruiting agency told me that the client wants at least 6 months visa. :( So I have no choice other than going for visa extension.

newbie_t

Re: Tier 1 General extension approved.PEO Croydon with solic

Post by newbie_t » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 am

tier1_newbie wrote:Hi,
I have applied for Tier 1 General extension on 4th Jan 2012 at PEO Croydon premium service with solicitor for myself, my wife and 2 kids.

I am an IT Consultant working through own limited company and sole director and 100% share holder.

Docs submitted:

3. Original Personal bank statements for 6 months + 6 months electronic copies of personal bank statements with barclays bank stamp on each page
4. electronic copies of savings account for 4 months with bank stamp on each page ( this is shown as part of maintenance of funds ).
5. Original Business bank statements for 6 months + 6 months electronic copies of business bank statements with barclays bank stamp on each page.
6. Accountant letter confirming gross salary, net salary, gross dividents, net dividents with his qualification and registration number.

Highlighted the salary payment and divident payment in personal and business bank statements.

I got the approval letter today evening through solicitor with all the documents submitted.

I sincerly thank this forum for sharing the valuable info and owe a lot to members for valuable inputs.

Infact, I am eligible for my ILR February 2012.But my contract finished on 3rd Jan 2011 and I am getting new contract and the recruiting agency told me that the client wants at least 6 months visa. :( So I have no choice other than going for visa extension.
Congratulations tier1_newbie!! Glad to know that your application was successful.

If I could ask, may I know how the payment was made? Was it bankers draft?

Many thanks,
Jay

tier1_newbie
Newly Registered

Post by tier1_newbie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am

Hi,
which payment? you mean the payment made to personal bank account from business bank account or application payment for 1 main applicant and 3 dependents?
for former all the payments are online ( I get the description on the statement that "transfer from A/C NO:XXXXXXXX, Sortcode XX-XX-XX), where as for latter using debit card ( this is huge amount, but it successfully went through without any problems).

newbie_t

Post by newbie_t » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

which payment? you mean the payment made to personal bank account from business bank account or application payment for 1 main applicant and 3 dependents?
for former all the payments are online ( I get the description on the statement that "transfer from A/C NO:XXXXXXXX, Sortcode XX-XX-XX), where as for latter using debit card ( this is huge amount, but it successfully went through without any problems).
Thanks for your quick reply- yeah it was the latter.

Best regards,

Jay

newbie_t

Post by newbie_t » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Docs submitted:

Hi tier1_newbie,

Just received the documents from my accountant.

He has sent me payslips, Dividend vouchers and invoice summary sheet printed on plain white paper signed and stamped by him.

Does this needs to be on his letterhead or my letterhead as well?

Please could you confirm whether this is ok?

Many thanks,
Jay

pcm
Newly Registered

solicitor information

Post by pcm » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi
Thanks for the post can you please send me the solicitor name as i am looking for my tier 1 visa extension.

samhita.bhattacharya
Newly Registered

Post by samhita.bhattacharya » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Congrats Do you put employed or self employed
newbie_t wrote:

Docs submitted:

Congratulations tier1_newbie!! Glad to know that your application was successful.

If I could ask, may I know how the payment was made? Was it bankers draft?

Many thanks,
Jay

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 am

Congratulations on your ILR

Did they ask you why you are applying more than 28 days before your expiry of current visa?

My brother is having the same problem, can he apply 2 months before his expiry? How can he prove this if the home office ask?

Thanks,

staffordjafar

[quote="tier1_newbie"]Hi,

Docs submitted:

Infact, I am eligible for my ILR February 2012.But my contract finished on 3rd Jan 2011 and I am getting new contract and the recruiting agency told me that the client wants at least 6 months visa. :( So I have no choice other than going for visa extension.[/quote]

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Docs submitted:

Congratulations friend.

I have got 3 dependants like you and am thinking of getting professional help. My case is straight-forward. But when I think of my little one I can't emagine waiting for hours in one room. Hence, thinking if some can do this on my behalf will be brilliant.

Would be kind if you can let me know how the thing with Solicitor works. I mean, did you & your family went there for biometrics with your solicitor? If you did, how long it took in Croydon PEO?

Many thanks in advance for any more information you can share on the given topic.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Docs submitted:

Brother a very silly question, but have to ask. Have you stapled the form or have you presented it in some other manner?

Thanks for your help :)

kthadesh
Newly Registered

hi - residence proof

Post by kthadesh » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi,

Did you provide proof of residence with you application.

my extn. is due on 15 feb and my agent is asking for a proof of residence and proof of co-habitation and I'm apply with 1 dependent (my wife).

can any one please help.

zayedshah

Post by zayedshah » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi tier1_newbie,

Did you mention yourself as Self-employed? I am assuming 'Yes'. I am in the same position as I am an IT consultant, working through my Limited Company as the sole director and shareholder.

If you mentioned as Self-employed, how did you dealt with the issue of paying Class 2 NI?

Thanks in advance.
PS: If any other forum members can throw some light, that will be great too. Cheers.

zayedshah

Post by zayedshah » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Just saw clarification from Manka regarding Class 2 NI (No need for people with Ltd company).

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

If someone could clarify on the 'Self-employed'..that will be great.

zayedshah

Post by zayedshah » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:03 pm

I just saw this post now - it should clarify about self-employed:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... r&start=20

"Friends => Awesome Material
NOTE: Even i had a confusion whether i was employed or self employed... But after thorough research i got to know we fall under EMPLOYED... this is because we are registered with HMRC as limited liability company n not as sole trader... this can be added as a line in accountant letter..."