ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

canon123
Member of Standing

bank statements

Post by canon123 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 pm

I do banking with Rbs.. If they sign and stamp on each sheet of my bank statement print out taken in branch be sufficient for applying dependant visa??

I got 2 months original statements and for the last month i m doing the above bit, please advise if it is ok

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Stamp and sign on each page should be sufficient.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Guidance for PBS applicant says that stamping is enough, else get the print outs on Bank's stationery. The exact wording is below:

All statements must be on the bank’s stationery, unless the applicant is submitting electronic statements.

Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead/stationery are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points).

If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, the applicant will need to provide either:

• a supporting letter from his/her bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements; or

• an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: bank statements

Post by Greenie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:04 pm

canon123 wrote:I do banking with Rbs.. If they sign and stamp on each sheet of my bank statement print out taken in branch be sufficient for applying dependant visa??

I got 2 months original statements and for the last month i m doing the above bit, please advise if it is ok
do the statements have the logo of the bank?

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm

yes its got bank logo on it. It is stamped and signed by local RBS branch.. Is this enough??