ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Clarifications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

ILR - Clarifications

Post by anandh79 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi,

I am due to ILR in one year. I have the following clarifications.

1. The initial 7 months, I have worked in germany although the payslips were generated in UK and I was travelling back to UK before 90 days of every visit. I have proofs of payslips,p60 but dont have employer letter since the company is now closed as i was working in an umberlla based one.

2. I am thinking of moving from permanent position to contract position by starting my own company. Will it affect my ILR? How much income should i be maintaing for the ILR. I had my tier 1 extension with earnings point of 35 which is 40000+ although my salary was 60k. Should i maintain the same during contract or is it enough to maintain 40k+.

3. For showing proofs on earinings, what are all the proofs should i be submitting once i have started my own company. Should i generate monthly payslips from accountant, does my dividend count as my earnings.

Please clarify the same as based on these answers I would need to decide whether i need to stay in permanent job or move into contracts as I dont want to miss my ILR for any stupid reason.

I came to uk 2008 on WP, got my tier 1 on march 2009 and now waiting for my tier 1 extension.

Regards
Anandh.B