ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nightowl
Newly Registered

Documents for citizenship application

Post by nightowl » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi there,

I'm Irish and my husband is applying for citizenship and we are wondering if we need to send a full copy of his passports with the application or just the pages where GNIB stamped his leave to remain on stamp 4.

As my husband needs visas for everywhere (UK, Schengen, US etc.) he has a lot of visas and pages of exit/entry stamps (short term trips for conferences, holidays, visits to his home country etc.) So obviously over 3-4 years, that adds up to 2 very full passports...

Has anyone any experiences to share?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 am

theses document required p 60 from last 5 years,3 month bank statement,3 months pay slips, birth cert,marriage cert, gnib card ,passport front page photo copy,gnib stamps copies 175 euro draft fill the proper application make sure fill all the columns ex yes,no,n/a etc etc good luck oh sorry one thing more dont forget to share your experince with us good luck www.inis.gov.ie