ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ( general migrant ) to ILR .. Please help...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Annie1989
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ( general migrant ) to ILR .. Please help...

Post by Annie1989 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:39 pm

I have been on work permit followed my hsmp and now on Tier 1 visa ,

in the section 10L of 10 - Documents it states ..

10L
Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous
stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit
holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in
10A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

[For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met
the relevant requirements of the immigration rules
Does this mean i will have to provide all the documents , bank statements since i have been in this country?

Is getting a different visa before not a proof that i met immigration rules?

ukbuddy

Post by ukbuddy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:39 am

I also asked the same question in different thread. Waiting for reply

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:49 am

Perhaps safest to provide everything necessary again. (Q - Do I require P60s for all 5 years?).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Annie1989
Newly Registered

hi

Post by Annie1989 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:58 am

also , i only have a bachelors degree and i got my tier 1 in feb 2010 and it says on form no points awarded for bachelors degree , but again i read somwere that if you have claimed points before then can you still claim the same points again for a degree , i am confused ???

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 am

See also 13 and qualifications.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Annie1989
Newly Registered

Post by Annie1989 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 am

vinny wrote:See also 13.

yes , i saw 17 too , so confusing