ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Dependent job

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amjadsiddiqui
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa Dependent job

Post by amjadsiddiqui » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 am

Dear Forum Members,
I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR AND ENTERED IN UK IN MAY 2011 AND SINCE THEN I AM STILL LOOKING TO SEE WHAT BUSINESS IS SUITABLE IN THIS SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY, WHICH CAN CREATE 2 JOBS SALARIES AS WELL AS TAX AND OTHER EXPENSES AND LAST BUT NO LEAST MY OWN NET PROFIT. MY QUESTION IS CAN I SHOW MY DEPENDENT WIFE AS ONE OF THE 2 EMPLOYEE AND WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT TO START THE BUSINESS, KEEP IN MIND I HAVE A THREE YEARS VISA.
YOUR REPLIES WILL DEFINITELY BE APPRECIATED.
REGARDS
JAD

vinny

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Dependent job

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

amjadsiddiqui wrote:MY QUESTION IS CAN I SHOW MY DEPENDENT WIFE AS ONE OF THE 2 EMPLOYEE
No, as your wife is not settled.
amjadsiddiqui wrote:WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT TO START THE BUSINESS, KEEP IN MIND I HAVE A THREE YEARS VISA.
See also Eligibility.

Please don't shout.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.