ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSBC statements and query on application posting!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gd_Shepherd

HSBC statements and query on application posting!

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Dear members,

I am in the process of applying for extension of my Tier-1 Visa. I got maintenance statements from HSBC branch (as I lost the original ones). Though the statement meets the criteria of the guidance i.e. lists the name, branch, sort code on bank paper, it is labelled as "Temporary" Statement. Is it something to worry about?

I additionally got a letter from the bank saying that the funds of more than 800 pounds are available for at least 90 consecutive days. But they forgot to put the important words "prior to the date of the letter". I am worried about how the case worker will interpret this.

Is there any specific requirement about posting. I was hoping to use Special Delivery. Is it Ok?

Regards
Shepherd

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 am

The customer care executive from the Bank said these statements should be fine. They said they have been giving these to everyone and so far there has been no problem.

Any member experiences? Kindly share the same.

Shepherd

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

search for 'HSBC' in this forum and you will find many positive replies to your question. the statements should be fine