ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHAT'S THE FEE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS ARTICLE 8 CASE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunnyhoney666

WHAT'S THE FEE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS ARTICLE 8 CASE

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

Hi can somebody advise current fees for article 8 human rights case. me my wife and 3 children 7 years, 4 yrs 4 months, 3 years 3 months children. Do we have to pay this fees to the solicitor or their is no fees at all, really appreciate your advise.

We are going to apply under article 8 based on my first child 7 years old. what are the chances? we have prepared our documents showing established life in the UK.

I know that 7 years policy has been withdrawn back in 2008 but my solicitor said that they are still considering applications on case to case basis.

if we are are lucky enough, when can we apply for nationality for our kids i.e british passport?

Please advise as per your best knowledge

regards

Post by 2012 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 pm

1. U solicitor wud be the best person to explain this to you as u case is not a straight forward case and very complicated.