ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angelloveguy

Family Visitor Visa

Post by angelloveguy » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

My sister and her family got family visitor visa yesteryda for 6 months. I just wanted to confirm that Do she needs to come within first 3 months of her visa or she is free to come anytime in next six months??

Re: Family Visitor Visa

Post by 2012 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 pm

angelloveguy wrote:My sister and her family got family visitor visa yesteryda for 6 months. I just wanted to confirm that Do she needs to come within first 3 months of her visa or she is free to come anytime in next six months??
1. They can travel anytime they want but might be asked questions if travelling after a long time as they wud have put on the application form wen they will travel to UK and leave the UK.