ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

genious

ILR

Post by genious » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 pm

have one question.

does HO accepts print out of bank statement. i am planninmg to go to banck and will ask for current months statement. will it be accepted?

thanks

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi

Which bank are you with?

NatWest can send you a copy of your transactions on their company headed paper for upto the last 6 months free of charge

HSBC can provide you any of the previous statements for a £1 for each statement

As long as you have a print out on a bank logo on it i.e. bank header on the paper, you should be fine.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

genious

Post by genious » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:32 pm

harv wrote:Hi

Which bank are you with?

NatWest can send you a copy of your transactions on their company headed paper for upto the last 6 months free of charge

HSBC can provide you any of the previous statements for a £1 for each statement

As long as you have a print out on a bank logo on it i.e. bank header on the paper, you should be fine.
Hi harv,

i am with HSBC. i am planning to apply on 28th hence will not be able to receive latest bank statement. will HO accepts if HSBC gives me printout on paper? i have 2 bank statements. only missing 3rd one.

thanks

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi Genious

If you are with HSBC, I think the best would be to ask them to send you the last 6 months statements by post (you will be charged £6 for this). I think you will get these within a week.

If you are flying quite soon, I would suggest that you go to your HSBC branch and ask them if they can give you print outs on a company headed paper and if possible also stamp it. This should be as good as well.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised