ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i need passport for my kids....

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shamsa01

do i need passport for my kids....

Post by shamsa01 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi , I am currently on teir4 visa since Aug 2004 got married in 2008 with an indian. My Question is that do i need a passport and visa for my kids as we did not have any plans to travel plus we are still not sure which passport should we get for our kids indian or pakistani. My husband status is different than me. After two and a half years I am going to apply for ILR under 10 year rule. So please advise do i need visa for my kids. Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

If your kids were born in the UK, then they don't need to apply for leave to remain. Passports are unnecessary, if they are not travelling. They are entitled to register as British citizens after you're granted ILR.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Do i need to take enlglish language test after doing edexcel level 7 diploma for tier 4 extension. Thanks