ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Age Points confusion - Tier 1 Transitional Arrangments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Age Points confusion - Tier 1 Transitional Arrangments

Post by smartkhan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi,
When I applied for HSMP letter I was under 28 and got full 20 age points. But when I applied for visa (leave to enter) under transitional arrangements I was over 28. According to different threads here I'll get 20 points in extension. But I called UKBA call center and they said you will get the points when you applied for visa i.e. 10 points. I know a guy you had the same situation and he got 10 points.

What are your suggestions?

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Age Points confusion - Tier 1 Transitional Arrangments

Post by smartkhan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

smartkhan wrote:Hi,
When I applied for HSMP letter I was under 28 and got full 20 age points. But when I applied for visa (leave to enter) under transitional arrangements I was over 28. According to different threads here I'll get 20 points in extension. But I called UKBA call center and they said you will get the points when you applied for visa i.e. 10 points. I know a guy you had the same situation and he got 10 points.

Any help please?

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm

No senior guys here? Or nobody want to comment?

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:25 pm

same points (for extension) which awarded at the time of intial application

gbptier1general
BANNED

Re: Age Points confusion - Tier 1 Transitional Arrangments

Post by gbptier1general » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 pm

smartkhan wrote:Hi,

It will be from the Date of your First Time application , & u will get 20 Points.Please search doubts Reg Age calculation in Tier 1 (G) Section. I even got same doubt & wated a Weeks time in just getting clarified the same doubt. So when ever First Time u applied ur age will be calculated to that Date Of allication of First Time application Only...............so u r always Young to get the same Points.
If u still have doubts , pls ping Mehta in Tier (G) posts
Believe In Reality

basu003
Newly Registered

Points for Age Tier 1 General Extension.. URGENT Please!!!!!

Post by basu003 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 pm

I am also in same condition, may I know the how points you got when you applied please...