ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RaviSS
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent query

Post by RaviSS » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi,
I have a Tier 1 general(main) visa which is valid till April 20th 2012 and I am in UK currently, I can not go for extention as I dont meet the required points by that time.
my spouse is also on Tier 1 general (main) visa which is due for extention on March 15th and she has no problem in extendeding it as she meets the required points criteria and she is planning to get this extended by premium appointment on Feb 20th.

my child is having my wife's dependent visa valid till March 15th 2012 but my child is in india now.
My questions to experts are

1. Can I apply for my status change from india (tier 1 general main to Tier 1(general) dependent of my spouse ) before my Visa expires as soon as my wife visa got extended.

2. Can we apply our child's dependent visa from india as soon as my wifes visa get extended a month before my child's original visa expires

Can any of the experts in the forum answer my above 2 queries.

Thanks in Advance