ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in Visa stamping!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maniyo
Newly Registered

Error in Visa stamping!!

Post by maniyo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 am

Hello Guys,

Recently I applied for tier 1 extension under Judicial review old rules with my wife.....today i got my passports back with an approval letter stating that extension granted for 3 years . However in my passport it stamped for only 2 years instead of 3 and in wife's passport it stamped correctly.

Can anyone guide me about correction procedure....

Many thanks

dilip_gem

Re: Error in Visa stamping!!

Post by dilip_gem » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

From what I understand UKBA is giving Biometric cards for incountry applications..Not sure about Judicial Review cases though. On the letter that you recieved, they must have porvided a number to contact in case of any errors. You could call them up and sort out. They may ask you to resend the passport for making the corrections. So you may have to consider if you have any immediate travel plans..

Regards,
Gem
maniyo wrote:Hello Guys,

Recently I applied for tier 1 extension under Judicial review old rules with my wife.....today i got my passports back with an approval letter stating that extension granted for 3 years . However in my passport it stamped for only 2 years instead of 3 and in wife's passport it stamped correctly.

Can anyone guide me about correction procedure....

Many thanks

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Judicial review extensions are still vignette in passport (at least mine was).