ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ILR QUERY.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dev_0891
Newly Registered

URGENT ILR QUERY.

Post by dev_0891 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Dear members, I am currently on tier 2 General visa, I entered uk on work permit and later came under tier 2. I need urgent help from you as i am going to apply for my ILR anytime now through the solicitors but i am worried about the followings. my aplication may be submitted any time now as i have qualified to apply on 22 DEC 11 but due to holidays could not apply.

FOLLOWINGS ARE THE THINGS MAKING ME WORRIED

1.: that my employer is giving me cash salary, although i have been depositing the salary in my bank as cash.

2.: The wage slips that my employer has given me is not matching with my bank statements as the amount deposited in bank (single deposit showing as my salary ) is greater than the amount on pay slips (almost £100 difference) all months.

3.: also the documents i have given to the solicitors like salary slips are now one month old, will i need the December payslip as well? how old or latest a document should be to work?

Otherwise I have all the p60s for last 5 yrs. in which first three and half yrs i have paid good tax and rest 1 and half yrs my employer didn't pay that much tax. I was also in continue work, no break in visa and work permit. less than 90 days total absence from uk.

so do you think my case will be straightforward? i am applying on same day premium service.

Your precious time and suggestions will be highly apreciated.
Thankyou
Waiting for your priceless suggestions.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 pm

With the difference in cash payment to deposit of salary on bank statement...no, it wouldn't be considered as straightforward. Is your employer paying you more than is being declared for tax? You will need the December pay slip.
Is a solicitor dealing with your application?

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Dear casa, thanks for your reply, yes, a solicitor is dealing with it, he said its fine we will deal with it, but still i am worried as i don;'t know how ture that is, and solicitor didn';t call me back after giving my documents he is just waiting to get get confirmation for same day service and will apply soon after. No my employer is paying me only what is stated on salary slips the additional amount is not part of my income but i had diposited it along with my salary.

employer has given me the salary slips which seems to be genuine.

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Casa wrote:With the difference in cash payment to deposit of salary on bank statement...no, it wouldn't be considered as straightforward. Is your employer paying you more than is being declared for tax? You will need the December pay slip.
Is a solicitor dealing with your application?

Dear Casa, did you read my message

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 pm

I did...but I also have a 'day job' which takes precedence over responding to forum posts. :?
Your solicitor has had sight of your paperwork and should therefore have more knowledge of the situation than any of the forum members....take their advice, or if you're not happy...change your solicitor.

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Casa wrote:I did...but I also have a 'day job' which takes precedence over responding to forum posts. :?
Your solicitor has had sight of your paperwork and should therefore have more knowledge of the situation than any of the forum members....take their advice, or if you're not happy...change your solicitor.

I understand casa how important your time may be for you. Thanks for your precious time. truely i agree with your suggestion as well
my heartly thanks
bye

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 pm

More due to the fact that my time is important to my employer. They're paying my wages. :?

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Casa wrote:More due to the fact that my time is important to my employer. They're paying my wages. :?

time = wages and many more. truly

Thanks for all the suggestions