ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) - Lloyds Tsb Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

QuickSam
BANNED

Tier 1 (General) - Lloyds Tsb Bank Statements

Post by QuickSam » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with Lloyds Tsb.

* Negative: I ordered the missing statements by calling up the call centre only to be told that they can only process new statements in 10 business days. I have still not received the statements after 15 business days.

* Positive: I took print outs of all the statements online. In my case I used current account statement for showing the salary, Savings account statement for maintenance funds and Business Bank account statements as supporting evidence of income.

I took the print outs to the local Lloyds Tsb branch in Reading and got them stamped and signed. I was surprised to see that the people at the bank were really helpful and I got the statements 'date stamped' and 'sign stamped'.

Typically they used two stamps, one with the lloyds logo and date. The other stamp said 'I certify that this is a true copy' the person signed within this stamp, provided her name, contact number and online statement number in the space provided, on each page. I am happy to have submitted online print outs rather than original statements.

Hope this might help other Lloyds customers applying for extensions. :D

BR
SNC

Tirma

Re: Tier 1 (General) - Lloyds Tsb Bank Statements

Post by Tirma » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi,

Thank you very much to share your experience.

Will you let us know the address of the Lloyds TSB branch in Reading.

Cheers!

QuickSam wrote:Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with Lloyds Tsb.

* Negative: I ordered the missing statements by calling up the call centre only to be told that they can only process new statements in 10 business days. I have still not received the statements after 15 business days.

* Positive: I took print outs of all the statements online. In my case I used current account statement for showing the salary, Savings account statement for maintenance funds and Business Bank account statements as supporting evidence of income.

I took the print outs to the local Lloyds Tsb branch in Reading and got them stamped and signed. I was surprised to see that the people at the bank were really helpful and I got the statements 'date stamped' and 'sign stamped'.

Typically they used two stamps, one with the lloyds logo and date. The other stamp said 'I certify that this is a true copy' the person signed within this stamp, provided her name, contact number and online statement number in the space provided, on each page. I am happy to have submitted online print outs rather than original statements.

Hope this might help other Lloyds customers applying for extensions. :D

BR
SNC

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 am

The address is 24 Broad Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2BT.

In case you know Reading. This is very close to the train station and the Oracle Mall.

supernova

Post by supernova » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 am

That's great if there are some branches of LTSB attesting the statements upto 3 months.
The branch that I visited, (Whitechapel, London) denied attesting the statements older than 28 days claiming that there is some bank policy of not attesting statements older than 28 days.

So this means that it is subjective from one branch to another.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

** I got my statements verified and stamped for the past 12 months

I would say this should be based on a global bank policy but it just appears to be different for each branch.

I live in Reading and am working in Salisbury. I took two copies of the online statement and got one of them verified at a Lloyds Tsb branch in Salisbury. They attested it with a stamp that only had the Bank and Branch name.

The other copy was verified in Reading. This is the one explained in my first post. I used the one that was verified in Reading because I felt that the Reading branch made the statement look more legitimate.

I don't think it would have mattered if I used the copies verified in Salisbury but still your peace of my mind is more important 8)