ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does this mean anything?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ehaque
Newly Registered

Does this mean anything?

Post by ehaque » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 pm

I received a letter from Department of Justice and Equality today. Here's the content of the letter:

Dear XYZ,

I am directed by the Minister for Justice and Equality to refer to your application for naturalisation. I acknowledge your correspondence received in this office and any document enclosed. Please your reference number 10xxxxx-CITZ-11 on all future correspondence with this office.

Yours Sincerely
Fiona Cotter
Further Processing Team

Does this letter signify anything at all? This is the first letter that mentions my new reference no (instead of the old 68/ numbers).

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

when did you apply for citizenship.did you already had old ref number 68/10xx/11?

Mentalist101

Ref number

Post by Mentalist101 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

They seem to be updating all the reference numbers once new correspondence has been sent to them.

There isn't anything wrong as a friend of mine received the same letter after changing her address and she had gotten her approval as well!