ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help Me! Spouse Visa!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

charlotterahman

Please Help Me! Spouse Visa!

Post by charlotterahman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

I have posted on this forum before but have just come up with a new problem with applying for my husband's visa. I have just done an excel sheet on my monthly payments from work and how much i spend a month on food, phone bill, travel etc. I am earning roughly £700 - £800 a month , however i am spending roughly half of it each month. Therefore i do not have the required £105 left in some of my months bank statements. Will i be refused because of this?

I have just over £2000 in savings, but i'm worried it will be refused because sometimes i go just a bit under the £105 for each week that's meant to be left. Can someone please help me?

kaza
Newly Registered

Post by kaza » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm

hi, i haven't had our decion yet, but i was told by ukba when i was interviewed on the phone that they only take into account rent/morgage and counil tax.

there the things you get paid for when on benefits. food etc has to come out of the £105

hope this helps.

charlotterahman

Post by charlotterahman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

So i might be worrying over nothing, as most of what i have spent in the months is on food and travel so that would come out of that money. As i pay no rent or council tax as i live at my parents house and they pay that. I only pay monthly a phone bill and that is it..... thanks for that, you've given me a bit of hope now

kaza
Newly Registered

Post by kaza » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:52 pm

hi just make sure you have all the paper work from your parents how, deeds etc.

i had a friend who got refused because of that and she lived with her family too.

where's your hubby?

charlotterahman

Post by charlotterahman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Yeh i got all the house paper work including mortgage statement, land registry, photos of accommodation, a council tax bill in mums name, and letters from my parents saying its ok to stay there... My husbands from bangladesh, I'm going there after 9 days to apply... Just sorting last bits and worrying what I've forgotten! If i forget anything I won't be here to sort it out after 9 days so bit worried