ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience Check

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolraju97
Newly Registered

Experience Check

Post by coolraju97 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:27 am

Hi,

This forum has been very helpfull in answering all my questions. I am applying for HSMP but has a query rearding experience check.

Do the embessy people check the experiences shown. I am having 3 years exp. the problem is that when I had started working I had joined a company that had only 5 employees and I had worked there for 8 months.

Now this company exists but does not have any office and has resources that work from home.

I dont know that will they remember my name that I had worked with them or not.Rest of the experience are from MNC's so there is no problem.

Will be waiting for a positive response.

Thanks in advance

sdd7677
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sdd7677 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:11 am

sometime they do check for references if they feel like to do so. Better you pick up any senior member of your company you worked for and give his/her contact number to home office and ask all employers that home office may call up them to inquire about you.

in nutshell, there should someone to answer if they do cross check...thats it...do not mingle