ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR with CCJ

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Krishna555

Applying ILR with CCJ

Post by Krishna555 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 am

Hi every one
My ILR is due in mid of July and now i have some default payments in my credit history in Equifax.But so far there are no CCJ in this list.Could you please any one advise me is this is OK to have like this or having CCJ for not paying credit card/loan payments will affect my ILR application at the time i apply in mid July this year.
Please tell me in how many days debit agencies will take to go to court for repayments and if i get any CCJ for not paying loan/credit cards whether I should mention in my ILR application or not

Please help me and thanks in advance

Regards
Krishna

angelloveguy

Post by angelloveguy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 pm

You need to declare it if CCJ is in your credit file. if you will pay your debt with in one month then it will be removed from your file.

Krishna555

Post by Krishna555 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks angelloveguy for your reply
Will I come to know(other than letters as i changed my address) before CCJ appears in credit file.

Thanks & Regards
Kris