ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 EXTENSION-SHARES PAID ONLY TO ME TILL NOW

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulbsp
Newly Registered

TIER1 EXTENSION-SHARES PAID ONLY TO ME TILL NOW

Post by rahulbsp » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 am

Hi,
I have a limited company , my wife and I are 50% shareholder in it.I have to apply for tier1 extension.
My company was formed in feb 2010 and i have to apply for extension in feb 2011.Till now I was taking monthly dividend and thought that I will transfer my wife's dividend after company year end i.e. in march 2012.
I am applying for tier1 extension and would be showing salary(minimum)+ dividend for my income.I would be providing following documents.
1) Salary slip
2)Dividend Voucher
3)Invoice
4)Company Bank statement
5)Personnel Bank statement
6) Share certificate
7)Company incorporation letter
etc...
As my company profit and loss sheet will be done only after march I cannot show that :(.

[b]Doubt:[/b] As only one share holder (that is me) has withdrawn dividend till date , will it be a problem when the homeoffice consultant tries to match my company bank statements, share certificates and actual dividend paid. Can they come back saying if you are declaring dividends(via dividend vouchers) then why the other share holder is not getting paid. Will they will accept the answer if "I say I have sufficient profit to pay the 2nd share holder later on".I do have sufficient profit to pay for my wife dividend but wanted to keep some money for adjustments if required .
Has anyone of you guys done something like this, in which though you had 2 or multiple shareholders you just paid to yourself regularly and to another in lump-sum at a latter stage .