ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application In Person Appointment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pswtotier2

Application In Person Appointment

Post by pswtotier2 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Dear Experts,

How can I book the Appointment? there is no available date on the online Application and no one answering via telephone? how can i do now? please help
thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm

you need to BOOK an appointment within 14 days - not ATTEND it within 14 days!

book the earliest date available and do think about enrollment offices outside your city i.e. liverpool, sheffield etc etc for better dates

pswtotier2

Post by pswtotier2 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 pm

arsenal49 wrote:you need to BOOK an appointment within 14 days - not ATTEND it within 14 days!

book the earliest date available and do think about enrollment offices outside your city i.e. liverpool, sheffield etc etc for better dates
thanks for your reply, I have tried all the possibilities also given 3 month availability. but no success. seems No dates til April 31st or error in the system. anyone booked so far please give your advises.
thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm

I assume you are talking about trying to get an appointment to apply in person as opposed to having applied by post and trying to book your biometric appointment?

When does your leave expire?

pswtotier2

Post by pswtotier2 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 am

Greenie wrote:I assume you are talking about trying to get an appointment to apply in person as opposed to having applied by post and trying to book your biometric appointment?

no i am not talking about Biometric appointment. I am talking about apply in person. my leave expire on May.

thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 am

pswtotier2 wrote:
Greenie wrote:I assume you are talking about trying to get an appointment to apply in person as opposed to having applied by post and trying to book your biometric appointment?

no i am not talking about Biometric appointment. I am talking about apply in person. my leave expire on May.

thanks
yes that's what I thought - ignore arsenal's answer as he misundertood.

They only release appointments 6 weeks in advance. If there are none available online, this means there are no appointments for the next 6 weeks.

See also booking PEO appointment online for in person applications