ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension, please help !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Udit
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension, please help !

Post by Udit » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 am

Hello There

I have few questions on my Tier 1 application which is due for an extension now.

I applied Tier 1 app in Feb 2009 and duly granted the visa starting from Apr 2009 (ending 31 Mar 2012) but entered on 15 Jun 2009 in UK.

My question : Am looking to apply for my extension around inbetween 1st and 15th March 2012 but I came about 2.5 months after start of my visa does this mean I have to get two extensions for my ILR ?

What mode of application (Postal or Same day) the best given the current scenario ? Does sending through post which will naturally delay about 4 weeks will help here to avoid taking second extension.

Most importantly I was unemployed for the month of Dec 2011 (12th month of my salary calendar month ) but am well over 24 K required annual earning mark I hope this will not affect my application for an extension ? Do I need supply my p45 to homeoffice for my extension.

I hope to hear from you at your earliest.

Regards
Udit

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 Extension, please help !

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 am

Udit wrote:Hello There

I have few questions on my Tier 1 application which is due for an extension now.

I applied Tier 1 app in Feb 2009 and duly granted the visa starting from Apr 2009 (ending 31 Mar 2012) but entered on 15 Jun 2009 in UK.

My question : Am looking to apply for my extension around inbetween 1st and 15th March 2012 but I came about 2.5 months after start of my visa does this mean I have to get two extensions for my ILR ?
Case worker can ignore up to 3 months

What mode of application (Postal or Same day) the best given the current scenario ? Does sending through post which will naturally delay about 4 weeks will help here to avoid taking second extension.

Most importantly I was unemployed for the month of Dec 2011 (12th month of my salary calendar month ) but am well over 24 K required annual earning mark I hope this will not affect my application for an extension ? Do I need supply my p45 to homeoffice for my extension.
Nope

I hope to hear from you at your earliest.

Regards
Udit