ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr croydon success 19/1/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vkr
Newly Registered

ilr croydon success 19/1/2012

Post by vkr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Hai everybody,
I have ilr appointment in croydon on 19th jan 2012.
By the help of this forum i almost gathered all the required documents for ILR on WP visa.
I am worried about the method of paying the fees.
I took bankers draft from ICICI bank on the name of 'Home office' for 2700,and also icici debt card authority for 3000 credit limit .
After going through the forums ,iam confused
1.)Do PEO croydon accept ICICI bankers draft.
2.)can we pay 2700 by 2 debit cards instead of one 1 debit card of whole amount 2700,just incase.
Is there anyone who paid fees in 2 or 3 debt cards or credit cards.
3.)and also while interview the officer will go inside to make further checks,do anyone know what are those checks,is it credit rating ...

Please morderators advice
thankyou
vkr
Last edited by vkr on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ILR payment method by 2 credit/debt cards

Post by 2012 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

vkr wrote:Hai everybody,
I have ilr appointment in croydon on 19th jan 2012.
By the help of this forum i almost gathered all the required documents for ILR on WP visa.
I am worried about the method of paying the fees.
I took bankers draft from ICICI bank on the name of 'Home office' for 2700,and also icici debt card authority for 3000 credit limit .
After going through the forums ,iam confused
1.)Do PEO croydon accept ICICI bankers draft.
2.)can we pay 2700 by 2 debit cards instead of one 1 debit card of whole amount 2700,just incase.
Is there anyone who paid fees in 2 or 3 debt cards or credit cards.
3.)and also while interview the officer will go inside to make further checks,do anyone know what are those checks,is it credit rating ...

Please morderators advice
thankyou
vkr
1. You shud pay by only 1 card as on the form there is only one place for 1 card details.
2. Reagarding checks, only the HO knows wat checks they make but normally CRB and CCJ register.