ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extension-immigration consultant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Tier1 extension-immigration consultant

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 pm

I will be applying for my Tier 1 extension soon this year. This form have helped me a lot while my initial application. Thank you everybody..
I need a serious help from members/moderators/seniors..

Please can anybody tell me some immigration consultants in london through whom I can file my application for extension. Members who have successfully applied through consultants can you please share the name of the consultants .

I need a urgent help. please help .

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Can any members or seniors help me in suggesting the names of any immigration consultants in London. My case needs help from consultant.
Thanks all

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 pm

the famous one is Malik Law.. i have no experience with them but they are famous. in Immigration issues

they are in whitechapel

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

thanks for the reply. I need help in filling my application for extension of tier 1 general. I think malik law deals with immigration law. thanks for the reply. Can any members please suggest any other immigration consultants? please.. any idea about the sunrise solicitors ? can anybody please suggest any other solicitors through whom they have experience. thanks all.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 am

I think one user by the name narsii (original name lakshmi) used a consultants services but he hasn't got an approval yet.

Might be worth checking on google. The law firms also deal with application filing.

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 am

Just a personal opinion but I would much prefer to be on top of my own application, knowing the ins and outs of it and all the possibilities, rather than delegate this to a lawyer. At the end of the day if there are any questions the lawyer has to come back to you, and unless you are putting together your own application bit by bit, there is a chance you don't know the exact answer.

Anyway, there were lots of people accompanied by solicitors at Croydon PEO yesterday, so I guess it works for some people.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

This is a money making market buddy. The less able feel comfortable in paying and assuming they are risk free. At least it gives them mental peace :D