ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many P60 / P21 forms are required for naturalization?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amberly
Newly Registered

How many P60 / P21 forms are required for naturalization?

Post by amberly » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

First this is a really good forum.

I am going to apply Irish Citizenship shortly by naturalization, based on 5-year residence.

I have a question about P60 P21:

On the Form 8, it says: "Copy of your current P21 or P60 statement from the revenue commissioners if you are in employment."

My understanding is that applicants only need to submit ONE P21, Or, ONE P60 form, which has to be current.

However I have seen some posts says multiple P21/P60 are required.

So my question is: Is it necessary to submit multiple P21/P60?

Can anybody gone through the process advise this please.

I also have another question: I understand that the passport and birth cert has to be certificated copies, but for other documents (bank statements for example), do I have to get then certified as well (my understand is no)?

Many thanks.

fatty patty

Re: How many P60 / P21 forms are required for naturalization

Post by fatty patty » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:15 am

amberly wrote:First this is a really good forum.

I am going to apply Irish Citizenship shortly by naturalization, based on 5-year residence.

On the Form 8, it says: "Copy of your current P21 or P60 statement from the revenue commissioners if you are in employment."

My understanding is that applicants only need to submit ONE P21, Or, ONE P60 form, which has to be current.

I also have another question: I understand that the passport and birth cert has to be certificated copies, but for other documents (bank statements for example), do I have to get then certified as well (my understand is no)?

Many thanks.
I suppose it is better to provide all 5 years p21s (as your app based on 5 years residency) otherwise they might (might not) request those documents at further processing stage. As far as attesting BS are concerned i don't see a reason why they have to be notarized if you are attaching originals.

adlexy

Post by adlexy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 pm

amberly wrote:First this is a really good forum.

Many thanks.
Since your application s based on 5years residency, and if you have been in employment; wisdom is to submit ALL 5 P60 and P21 if you can lay your hands on them or request them from revenue.ie

You do not need to certify a bank statement - that original can be submitted.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:42 am

its better if you can sent all the p60 or p21 to citizenship.if you have any diffculties to get the form you can check it out www.revenue.ie .all you need 3 months bank statment.your current job letter,last 3 months payslips.your passport gnib stamps copies,birth cert,marriage cert passport front page to be autorised.good luck

filish11

Post by filish11 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 pm

IQU wrote:its better if you can sent all the p60 or p21 to citizenship.if you have any diffculties to get the form you can check it out www.revenue.ie .all you need 3 months bank statment.your current job letter,last 3 months payslips.your passport gnib stamps copies,birth cert,marriage cert passport front page to be autorised.good luck
So the the bank statements, household bills needs to be original? What if I want to send Revenue or government letters, does it need to be original too or is it fine if its photocopy? if it's photocopy, does it need to be certified?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 pm

you should send them original bills and bank statement from last 3 months.you dont need certified.but make sure keep the photocopies of everything what ever your sending to citizenship divsion.good luck

amberly
Newly Registered

Post by amberly » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks guys for your reply.