ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What next afterILR refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UkboyS
Newly Registered

What next afterILR refusal

Post by UkboyS » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 am

Hi All
Please tell me the options after ILR Refused on basis of CCJ (for Debit issues- Loan and credit card defaults)

My questions are
1)after refusing ILR on 10 years basis ,will HO give option to appeal (Say you have valid Tier 1 visa for less than 3 months at the time of refusal.)

2) can we have option to apply tier 1 visa extension with CCJ's for above reason.(already Initial visa is HSMP and extended Tier1)

Thanks in advance

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:06 am

You should be able to get extension a Tier-1 extension in case your ILR is refused. As there is no criminality threshold on Tier-1 at the moment.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:26 am

Have you made efforts to address these financial matters.

If you have, and there is evidence you are working toward clearing this debt. It is questionable whether such a refusal can be justified under character grounds.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

UkboyS
Newly Registered

Post by UkboyS » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 am

Hi Obie
I am paying monthly installments.But any unknown payment defaults might come and lead to CCJ.But as soon as i get CCJ then i will clear or will agree to pay monthly.
reason for this i was not in this country for long time in recent days but now eligible for 10 years ILR.

Even having CCJ's and aggred to pay or paid in full amount will not a problem for 10 years ILR.Is this correct

Please advise

HeartGambler
Newly Registered

Re: What next afterILR refusal

Post by HeartGambler » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 am

UkboyS wrote:Hi All
Please tell me the options after ILR Refused on basis of CCJ (for Debit issues- Loan and credit card defaults)

My questions are
1)after refusing ILR on 10 years basis ,will HO give option to appeal (Say you have valid Tier 1 visa for less than 3 months at the time of refusal.)

2) can we have option to apply tier 1 visa extension with CCJ's for above reason.(already Initial visa is HSMP and extended Tier1)

Thanks in advance
Just to get it right is your already ILR refused based CCJ and defaults?

UkboyS
Newly Registered

Post by UkboyS » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 am

Hi HeartGambler
No CCJ's yet but I will be applying for 10 years ILR by end of this month.I am looking for options because for Tier1 i need to maintain min 3 months funds for my 3 dependents
and I am not sure whether ILR will be refused because of known or unknown CCJ's for for finance issues/.If not then i am lucky.