ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Payslip and Bank Statement dont match

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Daphne_ZA
Newly Registered

Urgent - Payslip and Bank Statement dont match

Post by Daphne_ZA » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi,

I have just found out this morning that the payroll department has made a massive mistake on my husbands payslip. They can correct the payslip, but the payment amount cannot be changed as it is too late. The payroll accidently paid him a double performance bonus. His pay is way above what it is meant to be. The best they can do is correct the payslip, and then get my husband to pay them back the difference. The employer letter is ready at the correct hourly rate for the SOC code. Should we include a second letter explaing the discrepancy? Has this happened to anyone before - if so, what happened at the PEO?

Thanks.

PS: Frantically freaking out...!!