ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any locational restriction on choice of PEO?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

utopia
Newly Registered

Any locational restriction on choice of PEO?

Post by utopia » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello,

Is there any geographic restriction on one's choice of a Public Enquiry Office (PEO) that one can personally visit to file a Tier 1 (General) extension application? In other words, is it mandatory for someone living at a given postcode to only choose a PEO falling in or assigned to that area? I live in London but am planning to book an appointment at the Sheffield PEO. I am wondering if I my application will be entertained

Regards,

Utopia

MB243

Re: Any locational restriction on choice of PEO?

Post by MB243 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 pm

utopia wrote:Hello,

Is there any geographic restriction on one's choice of a Public Enquiry Office (PEO) that one can personally visit to file a Tier 1 (General) extension application? In other words, is it mandatory for someone living at a given postcode to only choose a PEO falling in or assigned to that area? I live in London but am planning to book an appointment at the Sheffield PEO. I am wondering if I my application will be entertained

Regards,

Utopia
No restriction