ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw fund maintanance for how long

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harry5496
Newly Registered

Post by harry5496 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 pm

hi
had dropped my psw visa on 16th jan with all proper doccuments ,waiting for the acknowledgement now,should i still need to maintain 800 pounds in my bank account or else can i use it.

thanks in advance

wazobia

Re: psw fund maintanance for how long

Post by wazobia » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:20 pm

harry5496 wrote:hi
had dropped my psw visa on 16th jan with all proper doccuments ,waiting for the acknowledgement now,should i still need to maintain 800 pounds in my bank account or else can i use it.

thanks in advance
You might want to hold onto it for as long as you can (at least until your current visa expires). You never know, you may have to make another application (for whatever reason).

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: psw fund maintanance for how long

Post by Greenie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

wazobia wrote:
harry5496 wrote:hi

thanks in advance
You might want to hold onto it for as long as you can (at least until your current visa expires). You never know, you may have to make another application (for whatever reason).
I agree and given that PSW will close in April, and there is not another 90 days between now and when the scheme is likely to close so in the event that your application is refused, you won't be able to make another successful application.

singhania
Newly Registered

Post by singhania » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi,

You can use your money after submitting your application.

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi,
Thats true but what if they ask for a fresh statement. or they refuse the visa and you need to submit the appeal