ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I dont know what to do!!!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lilo
Newly Registered

I dont know what to do!!!!!

Post by Lilo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi !! Im in a student visa in the UK!!. My visa will expire in October 2012. I have to start my last year in Bournemouth next week but due the prices increase almost at double I am not able to pay for that quantity.

Then, The college told me today that my Visa will cancel because they will inform to the UKBA and I just have until 10 of February to leave the country.
I already bought my ticket but it will be for the 3th of march!!! But the college told me I cant stay that longer and I will be in a big trouble. Iam so worried now, I try to change my ticket but I could not because is a promotional ticket. Please help me !!!!

I'm getting crazy

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 am

Still, it’s actually UKBA who provide and cancel visas! Did you receive anything from UKBA? How the price has increased? As usually, for international students, courses booked in advance and prices got fixed.

College may just threatening you to get paid. If you cannot afford that college, as they increase their fee, you can consider changing college in-country and applying for new visa and get rid of this college.

Just cool down and think about what you want to do according to your personal circumstances, and consult somebody who deals in this matter. You are in UK legally and have visa till October'12, so there is no 'bid-trouble' you can face.

The worst thing can happen you will received UKBA letter to explain your situation OR to leave UK, and you already agree to that. There is no chance they will hang you or put in prison for life.

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 pm

stay put do fresh application with new college

once granted the visa they can cancelled it it is only at the border they can do such thing

take it like this college close u did not apply new one then police stop you
ask you about infomation it will clearly state you are legal even thought you have left the college they can move u from the uk as you are still legal the only thing what will happen your ex college will get an extra seat of informing that u are no more one student so please get new college or uni and apply you student visa again no doubt you will get

get some more advice from an English Solicitor