ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax credit claim

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arunindrajith
Newly Registered

Tax credit claim

Post by arunindrajith » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 pm

I am a permanent residence and my wife on spouse visa. If i claim tax credit(child tax credit), will it effect her ILR application? On the tax credit application it says, it must be joint application. pls. advice me. thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 pm

As long as you claim in joint names (as the form says) you'll be fine.

arunindrajith
Newly Registered

Post by arunindrajith » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 am

Casa wrote:As long as you claim in joint names (as the form says) you'll be fine.
thank you so much for the reply.

austin91
Newly Registered

EEa2 application and Benefit enquire, Urgent answer please !

Post by austin91 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi, Could someone answer me please, My wife is EEA citizen with registration certificate that she got last year. while im Non EEA National and have just applied for my EEA2 application but haven,t heard anything from HomeOffice. My wife is working at moment but will stop working as we are expecting a newborn baby and im not working. so she is planing to apply for child benefits, child Tax credit and housing benefit. but am afraid if that will course my application being refuse. please i need urgent reply. many thanks