ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ME HSMP refusal case

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kammu181
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP ME HSMP refusal case

Post by kammu181 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm

hi,

i applied my hsmp tier 1 general visa and my hsmp visa got refuse. then i go for appeal system. and i lost the case. now i am back home.

can any one please confirm me that i can come back to uk. or i have been banned to come back uk.

please give me your best advice.

thank you

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm

You need to give more information, such as the reason for refusal because the answer depends on that.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Can you please provide more information about your application and your reason for refusal?

Unless you were informed that you were banned, you can always come back to the UK in another capacity if you qualify or as a visitor.

With more information, people will be able to give more help.

Kind Regards

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm

My accountant did the wrong tax voucher when i applied the hsmp tier 1 visa.and i don't know how is miss that thing.

Then i raised the paper based appeal with the first tribunal which was done by with me. I wrote a letter to them and requested them that i have done administrative mistake at my end please do consider this new tax voucher.
Then first tribunal refuse my case.

I hired a lawyer. My lawyer advice me that my case is not difficult we should go for the base the paper base appeal he was confident that we will win the case but my luck was not with me. again i got the refusal. Upper tribunal advice me that i need to appear in the court.

Then my lawyer advice me that we need to request the court for getting the permission then court advice in the letter that this can be done on the papers you don't need to appear in the court.

When all this happen i contact with another lawyer what should i do because i feel that my lawyer is doge and my thinking was right he was not the lawyer. i was thinking to go for the judicial review but they were charging too much money so i realized that i should go back.

My new lawyer advice me that if i need to go back i can go back to home country with in the 28 days which i did. I left the country remaining 5 days in 28. in the mean time i received the detention letter from the UK border agency. In that letter it was making scene to me that my detention is after 28 days. and i left the UK before 28 days. but on the he-throw airport immigration officer advice me that you have 10 years banned.

I don't understand this please give me your best advice. why immigration officer advice me this. and he put the detention number on my passport.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 am

can you please provide more info. ...did you go through limited company/sole trader? what do you mean by tax voucher?
thanks

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm

LTD Company