ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kammu181
Newly Registered

HSMP refusal

Post by kammu181 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:51 pm

My accountant did the wrong tax voucher when i applied the hsmp tier 1 visa.and i don't know how is miss that thing.

Then i raised the paper based appeal with the first tribunal which was done by with me. I wrote a letter to them and requested them that i have done administrative mistake at my end please do consider this new tax voucher.
Then first tribunal refuse my case.

I hired a lawyer. My lawyer advice me that my case is not difficult we should go for the base the paper base appeal he was confident that we will win the case but my luck was not with me. again i got the refusal. Upper tribunal advice me that i need to appear in the court.

Then my lawyer advice me that we need to request the court for getting the permission then court advice in the letter that this can be done on the papers you don't need to appear in the court.

When all this happen i contact with another lawyer what should i do because i feel that my lawyer is doge and my thinking was right he was not the lawyer. i was thinking to go for the judicial review but they were charging too much money so i realized that i should go back.

My new lawyer advice me that if i need to go back i can go back to home country with in the 28 days which i did. I left the country remaining 5 days in 28. in the mean time i received the detention letter from the UK border agency. In that letter it was making scene to me that my detention is after 28 days. and i left the UK before 28 days. but on the he-throw airport immigration officer advice me that you have 10 years banned.

I don't understand this please give me your best advice. why immigration officer advice me this. and he put the detention number on my passport.

derlin

Re: HSMP refusal

Post by derlin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

kammu181 wrote:My accountant did the wrong tax voucher when i applied the hsmp tier 1 visa.and i don't know how is miss that thing.

Then i raised the paper based appeal with the first tribunal which was done by with me. I wrote a letter to them and requested them that i have done administrative mistake at my end please do consider this new tax voucher.
Then first tribunal refuse my case.

I hired a lawyer. My lawyer advice me that my case is not difficult we should go for the base the paper base appeal he was confident that we will win the case but my luck was not with me. again i got the refusal. Upper tribunal advice me that i need to appear in the court.

Then my lawyer advice me that we need to request the court for getting the permission then court advice in the letter that this can be done on the papers you don't need to appear in the court.

When all this happen i contact with another lawyer what should i do because i feel that my lawyer is doge and my thinking was right he was not the lawyer. i was thinking to go for the judicial review but they were charging too much money so i realized that i should go back.

My new lawyer advice me that if i need to go back i can go back to home country with in the 28 days which i did. I left the country remaining 5 days in 28. in the mean time i received the detention letter from the UK border agency. In that letter it was making scene to me that my detention is after 28 days. and i left the UK before 28 days. but on the he-throw airport immigration officer advice me that you have 10 years banned.

I don't understand this please give me your best advice. why immigration officer advice me this. and he put the detention number on my passport.
If you have been barred from entering the UK until after 10 years, it is likely you have breached UK laws. It is unclear from what you wrote what breach is it. I suspect it may have to do with the tax voucher perceived by the UK as inauthentic or deliberately manipulated to deceive. I might be wrong with this conclusion.

It is surprising you knew about your 10-year ban from entering the UK from an airport immigration officer. If you have already left the UK, it is hard to judge if the ban can be overturned.

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello All,

I also don't understand this. because immigration officer look to my passport and said to me that come on the side. and in walking time he advice me that i am banned for 10 years. immigration officer didn't check any other document from me.

Then after i phone to my lawyer and he advice me you are leaving the country before the 28 days how you are banned? and he said to me that don't argue with them just keep quite and leave the country.

This thing is creating confusion in my mind. and i used all my option that are given by the UK Govt. how i can be banned?

still i am unclear that i can go back or not?

please give me your best advice.

Kind Regards,

derlin

Post by derlin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

kammu181 wrote:Hello All,

I also don't understand this. because immigration officer look to my passport and said to me that come on the side. and in walking time he advice me that i am banned for 10 years. immigration officer didn't check any other document from me.

Then after i phone to my lawyer and he advice me you are leaving the country before the 28 days how you are banned? and he said to me that don't argue with them just keep quite and leave the country.

This thing is creating confusion in my mind. and i used all my option that are given by the UK Govt. how i can be banned?

still i am unclear that i can go back or not?

please give me your best advice.

Kind Regards,
Your narratives are unclear to me because I cannot determine whether the entry-ban was issued to you at the airport or when UKBA refused your HSMP application.

First, clarify with the UKBA or the British High Commission Office in your country whether you have been barred from entering the UK for 10 years. Second, ask why you were barred?

Entry bar can be overturned but you have to justify the barring was unfairly meted out to you; advance reasons that mitigate the offense which caused your entry-bar.

But, like I said in my post above, if the bar was issued for having deliberately deceived the UKBA or UK's judiciary, it is very unlikely the entry bar can be overturned.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Buddy,

Are you sure, you are not leaving out any vital piece of information?

I don't understand the decision of barring entry based on an accountant's letter. There has to be something else which is not very clear from your posts.

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm

I have provide you all the correct information which i have with me. my lawyer advice me that i am not banned but immigration officer at airport advice me that i m banned for 10 years. in writing i don't have any banned documents. Tbh i am also confuse.

I email to the UK border agency and they advice me that i you need to apply for the visa then we would be able to advice you.

Kind Regards

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am

What else did the "detention letter" say? There is a lot of missing information that you must have, but that you are not giving - I bet you that the letter did not just say that you have to leave the country within 28 days or face detention - there must be a reason in there too.

derlin

Post by derlin » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 pm

mulderpf wrote:What else did the "detention letter" say? There is a lot of missing information that you must have, but that you are not giving - I bet you that the letter did not just say that you have to leave the country within 28 days or face detention - there must be a reason in there too.
I totally agree with Mulderpf.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am

may be it is just me, but I am very confused about the situation. You are saying, you were trying to leave the country and immigration office take you to other side and talked to you. Where does immigration officer come from when you are leaving? You simply check with airlines and go to exit gates and do security checking and that is all!. Isn't it?

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm

On the immigration counter they check the passport and visa. on terminal 3. over there immigration officer advice me please come to side. in the walking time immigration officer advice me that i am banned for 10 years.

Kind Regards

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 pm

You are not providing any useful information here! Nobody is going to be able to offer any constructive advice if you don't give more information (such as the reason given on the "detention letter". Also, this sounds fishy as you don't normally pass through immigration to leave the country.

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 am

Please advice me what else you want me to provide you?

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 am

detention letter Details. i copied and paste all the information from the detention letter. except my name, address and DOB

LIABILITY TO DETENTION

A. you are person who is liable to be detained

Temporay admision restrictions.

B. i hereby authorise your (further) temporary admission to the united kingdom subject to the following restrctiION

-you must not enter employment, paid or unpaid, or engage in any business or profession

-you must report to an immigration office

Eaton house immigration service.

on 15 sep 2011 at 11:00 hours and then weekly on Thursday between 11:30 and 13:30 hours until further notice.

IF YOU DO NOT REPORT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RESTRICTIONS OF THIS NOTICE, ANY UN RESOLVED APPLICATION WHICH YOU HAVE MADE FOR LEAVE TO ENTER MAY BE REFUSED.

ANY CHANGES OF RESTRICTION
if these restriction are to be changed, an immigration officer will write to you.

- although you have been temporarily admitted, you remain to be detained.
-you have NOT been given leave to enter the united kingdom within the meaning of the immigration Act 1971

but i left the country with in the 28 days of time period. please advice me please i only have all this infomration.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Can you also post the actual wording of your refusal letter?

For people to help, we need to know all the details and then we can make suggestions.

Kind Regards

derlin

Post by derlin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 am

kammu181 wrote:detention letter Details. i copied and paste all the information from the detention letter. except my name, address and DOB

LIABILITY TO DETENTION

A. you are person who is liable to be detained

Temporay admision restrictions.

B. i hereby authorise your (further) temporary admission to the united kingdom subject to the following restrctiION

-you must not enter employment, paid or unpaid, or engage in any business or profession

-you must report to an immigration office

Eaton house immigration service.

on 15 sep 2011 at 11:00 hours and then weekly on Thursday between 11:30 and 13:30 hours until further notice.

IF YOU DO NOT REPORT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RESTRICTIONS OF THIS NOTICE, ANY UN RESOLVED APPLICATION WHICH YOU HAVE MADE FOR LEAVE TO ENTER MAY BE REFUSED.

ANY CHANGES OF RESTRICTION
if these restriction are to be changed, an immigration officer will write to you.

- although you have been temporarily admitted, you remain to be detained.
-you have NOT been given leave to enter the united kingdom within the meaning of the immigration Act 1971

but i left the country with in the 28 days of time period. please advice me please i only have all this infomration.
Kammu181,

The letter indicates you were considered to be detained. As an HSMP candidate, I believe you have the ability to exercise an expected level of reasoning. When the letter was issued to you, why didn't you ask the UKBA or your lawyer why you were liable for detention?

The content of the detention letter points to a commission of a criminal offense, supposedly by you. You cannot continue to claim ignorance, unless you are suggesting you were framed into some malicious activity by your solicitor.

As asked by "thebionicredneck2003", post the actual word of your refusal letter.

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm

These are the actual wording from the letter. and the UKBA has only given this letter.

i didn't do any thing wrong in the country i left the country before 28 days but i am banned. i don't understand this. i lost every thing.

kind regards

derlin

Post by derlin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

kammu181 wrote:These are the actual wording from the letter. and the UKBA has only given this letter.

i didn't do any thing wrong in the country i left the country before 28 days but i am banned. i don't understand this. i lost every thing.

kind regards
If you didn't do anything wrong, why then did you leave the UK? Did you ask why you were liable for detention?

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 pm

i don't know this i am requesting them please tell me why i have been banned but no 1 is answering this question.

derlin

Why I Have Been Banned

Post by derlin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:00 pm

kammu181 wrote:i don't know this i am requesting them please tell me why i have been banned but no 1 is answering this question.
Despite the advice given to you so far, you still have not understood why you have been banned or know how to contact the relevant contact to know why you have been barred from the UK.
kammu181 wrote:Please tell me why i have been banned ?
I cannot determine the reason for your ban without the available details that triggered the barring decision. However, it is likely you have committed a criminal offense either inside or outside the UK. It is up to you to find out the offense. Contact the solicitor which dealt with your case to inform you of the reason.

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Kammu,

Asper the above readings of the post what i undesrtood was

2 reasons might be....

1) Starting of the post you have mentioned wrong voucher ......hope some thing which you know....here it is really a big issue if you do such things...

2) There is some criminal case going on in your home country......

some one might have contacted the ukba at indian office through police.....so they have barred you...

These are the only 2 ......i beleive the 2nd point is sure for you......if u feel nothing in UK.....then...

Thanks.

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Nope no criminal cases to me in UK and my home country.

kammu181
Newly Registered

Post by kammu181 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 pm

i m sharing this thing with u guys, i have been advice by uk boarder agency that i don't have any banned on me. immigration officer didnt advice me correctly on the airport.